Where to Shop in the Denver Highlands
Now that your stomach is full and you’ve found your favorite eateries around the Highlands, it’s time to talk about fashion! With the ever changing trends of today, staying current, whatever your style, can be challenging when in a new area or neighborhood. Here at Ergun Tercan European Salon, fashion is one of our greatest passions (aside from doing hair) and we are so incredibly lucky to be surrounded by some of the most fashion forward, affordable, diverse boutiques! Whether shopping for yourself or a loved one, you are sure to find the perfect piece to add to your wardrobe or home.
The best thing about boutiques is the ever changing selections, whether for men or women, your next favorite outfit is sure to be found on the streets of the Highlands.
- Inspyre– 2021 W. 32nd Ave. (303)718-2645- A one of a kind women’s boutique, with stylish, unique, on trend pieces that are being added daily. They also have locations in Cherry Creek and Park Meadows.
- Common Era– 1543 Platte St. (303)433-4633- Stylish airy boutique that offers casual, trendy women’s apparel, including accessories, and jewelry.
- Dare– 1620 Platte St. #102 (720)638-0291- Cute, small, new women’s boutique with high end pieces and jewelry for any occasion.
- Sous Le Lit– 1550 Platte St. (303)931-4604- Established over a decade ago, this women’s boutique wanted to bring unique, high quality, cutting-edge fashion concepts to the Mile High City, and that they’ve done. Recently expanding upstairs in their location, they offer a variety of clothing, jewelry, and shoes.
- Sol Shine– 1501 Boulder St. (303)955-7743- This eco-friendly boutique offers apparel, art, and gifts by local artists and companies. They recently opened a yoga studio to take care of your mind, body, and soul.
- Jibberish– 1620 Platte St. Unit F www.jiberish.com- The hottest men’s fashion in Denver. With a wide selection of stylish basics for men in the mile high city. They recently received 2 of the 303 Magazine Awards for Men’s Fashion.
- Wilderness Exchange– 2401 15th St. Ste 100 (303)964-0708- The perfect place to pick up any supplies for your outdoor adventures, from camping, to skiing or snowboarding, they are sure to have what you’re looking for! They also have a downstairs area with consignment items for shopping on a budget.
- Armitage and McMillian– 1550 Platte St. (303)284-6222- One of the newest stores for men in the highlands, they offer a wide variety of men’s clothing, accessories, and home décor, including manly scented candles.
Whether your style is trendy, casual, professional or adventurous, these diverse boutiques and shops are sure to supply you with all of your fashion and accessory needs. With amazing selections and ever changing inventory you are sure to stay current on the latest trends! Here at Ergun Tercan European Salon, we stay up to date in the latest fashions thanks to these boutiques and we hope that you can too!! Stay tuned for Part 3 of our series to find the best apartments and condos for you to call home when moving to the Highlands!